April 24th is near. This month Armenians the world over are honoring the memories of family members who died (or hopefully survived) the genocide committed by the Ottoman Turkish government in the years surrounding 1915.
If you have Skype, call sheri.jordan and record your family’s Armenian Genocide history. Don’t miss this chance to become part of the Armenian Genocide Blog Oral History Project. Your family’s story may be featured on this blog.
- Log onto your Skype account
- Call sheri.jordan
- After the beep, please say your name and record your family’s Armenian Genocide-related story
- Include details, such as:
- Cities of birth
- Stories of survival or death
- If your family member survived, please describe details of their life
(Note: By leaving a message, you are giving permission for your recording to be shared on the Internet.)